first rule of fight club
- no fightin!…shakira shakiraaa
The tutorial of how I achieve watercolor effect in Sai! :) I highly recommend using real watercolor paintings (your own or ones found on the internet) as reference.
And here you can find a few useful links:
- You can download the Sai file of this picture here: link
- Video process of painting another picture: link
- The old watercolor tutorial: link
- Sai brushes (none of them is made by me) link + file you need to open them in Sai: link
- Awesome watercolor brushes made by Kyle T Webster: link
Here’s the finished painting: link
Dave: Brush ya shoulders off
"Yes, but that’s still a minority! If more women played video games, there would be more reason to have female protagonists!"
Why does nobody ever talk about the carapaces that aren’t pawns, queens, or kings?
"I care about Red too."
"But she’s not your Mom. It’s different when you’re family."
a strong female character is one who is defined by her own characteristics, history and personality, and not solely by the actions or needs of other characters. she is a person in the story, not a prop. x
#I actually thought this was Marvel trans!Pepper AU for a second?#and this is totally how it would be#if anyone Tony knew was trans#it’s like oh OK that’s cool#you wanna hit Versace now or wait until the new collection’s out?#you gonna do hormones? Surgery?#JARVIS find me someone who does surgery#don’t you worry peps#we’re gonna buy you the nicest dick in Manhattan (via dixie-chicken)
I nearly died from headcannon it’s perfect
☆ pump up ☆ a mix for getting excited ☆ listen here! ☆
to jump around, to make yourself excited, to psych yourself up, to enhance your thrills, to get wild, to get yourself ready for a great time, to just pump up your emotions
01. fantasy // dye 02. boys of paradise // unicorn kid 03. japan air // anamanaguchi 04. i wanna get better // bleachers 05. dreams and disasters // owl city 06. love today // mika 07. the mother we share // chvrches 08. let’s run // le tigre 09. seventeen years // ratatat 10. kids // sleigh bells
☆ cool down☆ a mix for relaxing ☆ listen here! ☆
to relax, to unwind, to chill after a wild night out, to fall asleep to, to calm down, to release all your built up emotions, to just ease into a calm mood
01. akiko // caspian 02. rafting starlit everglades // baths 03. lilac // blue hawaii 04. waterway // geotic 05. fuzzy blue lights // owl city 06. climb to sakteng // imogen heap 07. stretch (you are alright) // tortoise 08. tacobel canon // ratatat 09. carry (instrumental) // tori amos 10. she does not brave the war // my brightest diamond
Logging onto Tumblr